Wireless Thermostat Connected to WiFi (Green Bars) and Disconnected From American Standard Home Network
If your thermostat is connected to WiFi with green bars and present in the account but is disconnected from the American Standard Home network, please follow the instructions below.
- Check to ensure the thermostat is on a secure WiFi network, meaning that it requires a password or security key to connect. If it is on a secure network, proceed to step 2. If not, please reconnect to a secure network and see if the issue has been resolved.
- Turn WiFi off by pressing Menu→Settings→Network→Wireless ON/OFF.
1. 2. 3. 4.
- Leave WiFi off for at least 30 seconds to allow the thermostat to fully disconnect.
- Press Wireless ON/OFF to turn the wireless network back on. It may take up to 30 seconds for WiFi to be restored and the thermostat to reconnect.
- If the thermostat does not reconnect to the American Standard Home network, power cycle your modem and router. Retry once they have rebooted and service has been restored.
- If the thermostat still does not connect to the American Standard Home network, please contact Customer Support for further assistance with network diagnostics and troubleshooting.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact American Standard Home Customer Support via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-374-0697, Monday-Friday 9 AM – 8 PM ET, and Saturday 10 AM – 5 PM ET.