How To Unenroll an AWAIR® Element™ Indoor Air Quality Monitor from American Standard® Home
To unenroll an Awair Element Indoor Air Quality Monitor from American Standard Home, you must use the American Standard Home mobile app. You cannot perform this function from the web portal.
- Log into the American Standard Home mobile app.
- If you have multiple homes, select the home where Awair Element is installed.
- Tap the menu button in the upper left corner.
- Select App Settings.
- Tap Home Settings.
- Locate the Awair integration under Third-Party Integrations; you may need to scroll down if you have other integrations, such as Amazon Alexa™. Tap Remove to unlink it from American Standard Home.
- Confirm that you want to unregister Awair by pressing Yes, Unregister.
- You will receive a message that the Awair device has been removed from your account. Awair will no longer be present in the Third-Party Integrations section nor will any Awair devices show on your home dashboard.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact American Standard Home Customer Support via email at email@example.com or call 1-877-374-0697, Monday-Friday 9 AM – 8 PM ET, and Saturday 10 AM – 5 PM ET.
Article is closed for comments.