Enabling and Disabling Emergency Heat
NOTE: Emergency Heat can only be enabled if your home is heated by a heat pump. You will not see this option if you do not have a heat pump installed.
Enabling Emergency Heat
- Log into the American Standard® Home web portal.
- If you have multiple homes, select the home in which you would like to enable Emergency Heat.
- Select Climate from the blue menu on the left side of the page.
- Locate your thermostat on the page and click System Mode.
- Click System Options.
- Click On under Emergency Heat.
- You should now see a red E icon under System Mode to indicate that Emergency Heat is enabled.
Disabling Emergency Heat
- Perform the process above exactly as described, but select Off in step 6.
- You will no longer see the red E icon under System Mode.
★ For questions specific to heating and cooling your home, such as when to use Emergency Heat, please contact the dealer who installed your equipment. They are the best source for specific HVAC support. ★
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact American Standard Home Customer Support via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-374-0697, Monday-Friday 9 AM – 8 PM ET, and Saturday 10 AM – 5 PM ET.