Temperature High and Low Alerts
To receive an alert when your Indoor Temperature drops below or rises above certain temperatures, you will need to enable "Send High and Low Threshold Alerts" in the American Standard® Home web portal.
NOTE: This article applies only to the Silver 724 model. If you need assistance with setting these alerts on a Gold 824/824B or Platinum 850/950/1050, please refer to the article located here: How To Set Temperature High and Low Alerts (Gold 824/824B or Platinum 850/950/1050)
- Log in to the American Standard Home web portal.
- If you have multiple homes, select the home you want to change.
- Click Climate on the left side of the page.
- Identify the thermostat you want to modify and click Edit Settings.
- Click the checkbox next to Send High and Low Temperature Alerts to enable alerts. If alerts are already enabled, you can disable them by clicking the checkbox to remove the checkmark.
- Once alerts are enabled, you will see the high and low threshold temperatures appear. By default, these are set to send alerts when the temperature drops below 35° F or rises above 85° F. You can change these using the dropdown boxes.
NOTE: To avoid numerous alerts throughout the day, it is important that there is enough difference between your temperature settings and your High/Low alert thresholds. Allow a minimum of 5 degrees difference between your alert temperatures and your setpoints. For example, if you set your heat to 70° and cool to 65°, your High threshold should be no less than 75° and your Low threshold should be no higher than 60°.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact American Standard Home Customer Support via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-374-0697, Monday-Friday 9 AM – 8 PM ET, and Saturday 10 AM – 5 PM ET.